The Charlotte International Cabinet hosts several events throughout the year, which actively support our programming. In addition, the CIC keeps track of international events being hosted by other organizations in and around Charlotte. We compile and post these events in our E-vents Bulletin, which is emailed at the end of every week. For our most recent E-vents Bulletin, click here
- Information about the Mayor's International Community Awards, hosted by the Charlotte International Cabinet and the Office of the Mayor.International Organizations Meeting
- Information about the International Organizations Meeting, which is an open forum allowing representatives from Charlotte's international organizations to brainstorm on the issues that shape our community as a whole. Beaujolais
- Information about the "Les premières vendanges," or first grape harvest of the year, which is celebrated as a wine tasting on the third Friday of each November.International Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners Meeting
- This is a new meeting which aims to aid small business owners and entrepreneurs in Charlotte's international community. International Toast
- The International Toast is a free annual event at the Charlotte Mecklenburg Government Center. The event highlights CIC programming and offers guests the opportunity to tour our offices and get to know our Board. We also recognize Board members that are leaving and new members joining the Board.
Relationship Celebrations - Information about festivals throughout the year with our sister cities.