The City Clerk serves City Council and is linked in a variety of ways to the Councilmembers through the following documents and information.
To learn more about the elected governing body visit the City Council website for pictures, bios, districts, focus and priorities, committees that councilmembers serve on, duties and responsibilities.
City Council Related Information:
- City Council Meeting Agendas
- City Council Meeting Minutes
- Council Calendar for Current Year
- Council's Address and Phone List
- Council's Rules of Procedure
- Sign Up to Speak at a Council Meeting
- Special Accommodations at Meetings
- What Council District Do I Live In?
- Who is my Council Representative?
- City Council History 1929 to 2013
Ways to Get Information to City Council:
- U.S. Mail (see Council's Phone and Address List)
- Telephone (see Council's Phone and Address List)
- Email (see Council's Phone and Address List)
- Delivery to Government Center, 15th Floor City Manager's Office. (Call the City Manager's Office, 704-336-2241 to obtain the number of copies necessary for distribution.)
Note: Correspondence sent to a Councilmember becomes public record.