Engineering & Property Management (E&PM) is one of fifteen Key Business Units (KBU) within the City of Charlotte organization. E&PM's staff of approximately 390 employees operates under the direction of a leadership team consisting of the Key Business Executive (City Engineer), Deputy Directors, a Communications Manager, and Division Managers. The Technology Services Manager, Landscape Services Manager and Project Process Manager also participate on the Leadership Team.
This group works as a standing team to make strategic decisions, while the Division Managers supervise day-to-day operations of the key business unit.
Current Team Members:
- City Engineer Jeb Blackwell, PE, 704-336-3603
- Deputy City Engineer Tim Richards, PE, 704-336-4555
- Deputy Director Gina Shell, 704-336-4648
- Communications Manager Jim Banbury, 704-336-3609
- Building Services Division Manager William Haas, 704-336-4625
- Interim Business Services Division Manager Tom Calhoun, 704-336-2946
- Engineering Services Division Manager David Meachum, PE, 704-336-4122
- Land Development Division Manager Dave Weekly, PE, 704-336-4103
- Landscape Services Manager John Lojko, 704-336-5056
- Real Estate Division - contact Patricia Barnes at 704-353-1143
- Storm Water Services Division Manager Jennifer Smith, PE, 704-336-7924
- Project Process Manager Mike Hoy, PE, 704-336-3658
- Interim Technology Services Manager Travis Kiviranna, 704-336-3103