How Do I Get Certified?
Attend a Charlotte-Mecklenburg Certified Site Inspector (CMCSI) Training Seminar. This is a soil erosion and sedimentation control overview and certification preparation seminar for interested participants. Upon completion a certification test will be administered for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Certified Site Inspector designation.
SPRING TRAINING CLASS
Registration for the Spring Training Class is CLOSED.
The training class will be at:
1764 Norland Road, Charlotte NC 28205
8:30 am-4:00 pm; Check-in begins at 8:00am
Directions from Uptown:
Take Hwy 74 (Independence Blvd) Eastbound toward Monroe.
Exit at 245B onto Eastway Drive headed north toward Central Ave.
Turn right at Central Avenue
In ~0.5 miles turn right at stoplight onto Norland Road.
The facility is SMS Catering on the left. There is a gravel parking lot and a large metal building.
If you have any questions please contact Jay Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seminar Topics Include:
- Sediment and turbidity water quality impacts;
- Soil erosion and sedimentation control principles;
- Conventional and innovative Best Management Practices (BMP) installation and maintenance;
- Problem identification and proactive solutions;
- Local ordinances and State regulations;
- and Erosion control self-inspection logbook maintenance.
A printable booklet is available: CMCSI Booklet
For accreditation Professional Development Hours (PDH), this seminar is valued at four (4) hours. Submit the Seminar Outline and Lesson Summary to your professional association for credit.
Seminar Information: A $25.00 Registration Fee per person is due with registration and includes the Educational Booklet and a catered lunch, which will be provided for all participants. Registration fee is non-refundable.
How Do I Maintain My CMCSI Certification?
CMCSI is a two-year certification which must be renewed ONLY by:
- Attend a Charlotte-Mecklenburg Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Training Seminar; and
- Pass the CMCSI certification test.
How Do I Print My CMCSI Certification online?
Please follow the directions linked HERE.
For additional information please contact Jay Wilson at 704-517-1152