Current Adopt-a-City Street volunteers, please submit your report here: Clean-Up-Report.
Neighborhoods, businesses and individuals can make a difference in their community by adopting a City Street. Interested parties can view an interactive map displaying the City streets that have been adopted and those that are eligible for adoption.
Program Highlights Include:
- Applicants are limited to one street adoption at a time for the first year
- Only city maintained streets can be adopted, to learn about state road adoption please visit NCDOT
- A minimum of three (3) clean ups are required/year for a two year commitment
- Volunteers receive two signs along their adopted route
- Volunteers must submit a cleanup report for each clean up
- Volunteers are asked to remove illegal signs along the roadway during the clean up
- Additional opportunities include storm drain marking and graffiti spotting
- Keep Charlotte Beautiful provides bags, safety vests and litter sticks