Departmental Services--Administration manages the day-to-day business operations for CDOT. Four sections combine efforts to provide comprehensive support for street maintenance, land development, modeling, planning and design, engineering and operations, and public service and communication services.
They are: 1. Financial Management and Human Resources
2. Health and Safety
3. Information Technology
4. Strategic Planning
General functions and responsibilities include:
- Ensures compliance with Federal, State and local laws and regulations, including Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) regulations
- Develops and manages CDOT’s annual budgets, State and Federal grants and other external financing
- Provides procurement and contract administration
- Administers various human resource activities and employee benefit packages
- Provides training for all personnel on safety issues - proper signage and uniform apparel on jobsites
- Research, develop, and manage information technology resources
- Develop and maintain business plans and strategies.
Managers from other CDOT divisions collaborate with Departmental Services to develop a business plan that outlines targets and goals for CDOT during the coming year. View our FY16 Strategic Operating Plan
. Division Manager