CDOT Requests
Frequently Used CDOT Services
Citizen Services
Print this PageSite Feedback
Street Light Repair
Do you have a street light out? Call the CharMeck 311 Call Center by dialing 311. 

Streetlight outages are faxed daily to Duke Power Company since Duke owns and maintains the equipment. The City of Charlotte a arranges for street light installation and pays the electric bill. 

You may use the form on Duke Power's site or you can call Duke Power Company's Customer Service Center directly at 800-777-9898.