How Do I ...
Online Services
Public Records
About Us
Related Links
Voter Information
Election Information
Information For Candidates
Precinct Relocations
Absentee Voting
Request a Ballot for you
Request a ballot for a Near Relative
Sick or Physical Disability
Military Absentee Ballots
Overseas Absentee Ballots
Voter Cards
Campaign Signs and Violations Information
Candidate Finance Reports
Candidate Listing
Printable Maps
Receive mail from us?
Voter ID
2014 Changes

Requesting a Military Absentee Ballot

If you are Active Duty Military, or the dependent of an Active Duty Military member, and are already registered to vote in Mecklenburg County, you may request your Absentee Ballot by sending us a Federal Postcard Application (FPCA)  You can download the form at

If you are not currently registered in Mecklenburg County or if you cannot remember if you are registered, you can send us a Federal Postcard Application (FPCA).  The FPCA can register, change your address and /or request an Absentee Ballot. You can download the form at  

Be sure you have signed the FPCA and send to us at:
By Mail:
Mecklenburg County Board of Elections
PO Box 31788
Charlotte, NC 28231
By Fax:
By Email:




Printed from: