The Males Place aims to provide life skills and other help to 12-18-year-olds so they will develop into responsible adults.
Males between the ages of 10 - 24
- Male support groups in middle through high school
- Male health issues
- Fathering support group
- Paternity establishment counseling
- Anger management
- Teen pregnancy prevention
- Black Manhood Conference Teen
- Role Model All-Star Classic Contest
Male Involvement Program Hours: 8AM-5PM M-F, please call for appointment 6PM-8PM, Tuesdays at the MCHD, Beatties Ford Rd.
Free for all residents of Mecklenburg County
www.fatherhood.org conducts public awareness campaigns promoting responsible fatherhood. Tips for fathers and a catalog or helpful resources.
For more information, please contact Reggie Singleton at 704-336-6423.