How Do I ...
Online Services
Public Records
Programs & Services
Forms & Applications
Educational Info
Rules, Regulations & Ordinances
Service Request
Fee Schedule
Service Request

Make a Service Request

Environmental Health staff investigate complaints received from the public alleging sanitation deficiencies and foodborne illnesses associated with dining at permitted facilities located in Mecklenburg County. 

Please note that all information received by this office, except for reports containing medical information, are public records and can be reviewed by anyone making a request to view the record. 

You can submit your request in a number of ways. 

  • Call in your request to 704-336-5100 during normal office hours
  • Submit a Complaint using the form below
  • Mail your request to the address below

Mecklenburg County Health Department
700 N. Tryon Street, Suite 208
Charlotte, NC  28202-2236

Environmental Health does not have authority, and does not investigate bed bug or mold complaints at apartments or rental homes. Citizens may receive assistance from City/County Code Enforcement by calling 311.

Environmental Health Service Request

Tell us about the problem

Tell us how to get in touch with you


Printed from: