Is your business prepared for the 2009-2010 flu season? Not only will we experience the usual flu viruses which typically infect 5-15% of Mecklenburg County residents each year, we will also have a new flu virus, H1N1 flu (swine flu).
No one knows exactly what impact the flu viruses will have on our community or your business, but there are steps you can take to minimize this impact and keep your business operating at its optimum level.
The Mecklenburg County Health Department has assembled resources your business can use to prepare for this flu season:
Guidance & Tools
- Sample Business Presentation
- Communications Toolkit
- Business Planning Checklist
- Sample Business Emergency Plan
- …More Guidance
Posters & Fact Sheets
- Fact Sheet: About H1N1 and Caring for Someone Sick
- Poster: 8 Ways You Can Keep Yourself Healthy at Work
- Poster: STOP! Do You Feel Sick?
- Poster: Cover Your Cough
- Poster: Wash Your Hands
There is much guidance from federal agencies on preparedness and employee health and safety.