What can you expect while working for Mecklenburg County ?
At Mecklenburg County , we consider our employees our greatest asset. We are proud to offer them a strong organizational culture, the opportunity to work in a progressive environment with one of the largest local governments in North Carolina and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Along with that offer come certain expectations we have of every employee.
What do we expect from you?
- You demonstrate ethical conduct in all you do.
- You provide excellent customer service to your clients and customers with dignity and respect.
- You are always looking for ways to achieve excellence, with a desire to continuously learn and grow.
- You exhibit respect for co-workers while working in a team environment.
- You hold yourself and co-workers accountable for performance and results.
- You are always a living example of the County's six Values and Guiding Principals: Ethics, Customers, Employees, Excellence, Teams, and Accountability.
What do we offer you?
- The chance to work for one of the largest and most progressive local governments in North Carolina .
- We enable you to work in an environment where serving the community is the number one goal.
- We give you the opportunity to develop professionally through our commitment to learning and career development.
- We offer the opportunity to earn great rewards for your performance and results through our pay for performance philosophy.
- We provide you a total compensation package that is competitive in the marketplace with a benefit package that is approximately 35%( based on average salary) of your compensation.