Complete online application (DCI Screen)
Pass preliminary screening
Be approved by a Physician to participate in the assessment.
Pass the assessment. Only those applicants passing physical assessment will be issued an application package.
Online personal history questionnaire.
In-depth background investigation.
The application process usually takes from four to six weeks after orientation.
Copies of the following documents will be required:
- Criminal records check(s) (felony and misdemeanor) from each county of residency since the age of 18.
- DMV record from each state a driver's license was held.
- Current credit report.
- Birth certificate.
- Driver's license.
- High school diploma or transcript.
- Marriage certificate (If applicable).
- Divorce decree(s) (If applicable).
- DD-214 copy 4 (If applicable).
- Current Photo (color passport size preferred).
- Naturalization Certificate(If Applicable)
- Copy of Social Security card.
- GED certificate with scores.