Online System of Care Training
The MeckCARES Training Institute is one of only three sites in North Carolina authorized to provide comprehensive system of care training. And now, the MeckCARES Training Institute is pleased to offer a full range of high-quality online courses that meet state service definitions and requirements and will empower you to improve outcomes for youth and families.
Save time and travel expenses and increase your knowledge and skills--all from the convenience of your own computer.
- Learn about System of Care principles and practices
- See how Child and Family Teams should operate
- Gain knowledge, power and respect to strengthen families and improve lives
The North Carolina Collaborative Training Institute Online Training:
- State Approved
||Log onto www.nccti.org and register for Online Training today.
||Log onto AHEC to view the current course catalog and register for In-Person Training via AHEC.
Charlotte AHEC is partnering with MeckCARES to offer a simplified, streamlined registration process and continuing education credits for all those who participate in the Mecklenburg County Training Institute. You may register for all Training Institute courses via the Charlotte AHEC.
Top 10 Reasons to Get Trained
10. Best Practice approach to serving and supporting youth and families,
9. Convenient LOCAL meeting locations,
8. A variety of trainings are offered monthly,
7. Improve consumer outcomes!
6. Be a part of a pioneering new training institute,
5. All course descriptions, calendars and registration information can be found in one convenient location--right here!
4. Receive training that meets and exceeds state requirements,
3. Keep it local—apply principles to our own community and to the diverse populations served,
2. Opportunity to learn with youth, families and colleagues from other agencies and community organizations,
1. Knowledge is power— you can help change a system!