Features & Amenities:
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
Phone: 704-336-7655 Fax: 704-336-7656
Available for Rent:
- Multi-Purpose Rooms: $31 per hour or $62 for both.
- Gymnasium: $51 per hour.
Multi-Purpose Room 2
Youth & Teen Programs
- Girl Scouts: Brownie Troop 2462, Bi-weekly Saturdays 10:30 am - Noon. Please inquire about specific meeting dates.
- Teens in Action: A girls only club that discusses topics about school, life and recreation. Bi-weekly Saturdays 10:30 am.
- Jump Rope Extreme: Tuesdays 6:30 pm. This programs goal is to motivate and encourage youth to use jump ropes for sport, cross training, fitness, weight loss, and recreational jump rope as a way of life.
- Ray Play: Tuesdays @ 10:00 am. Your child can make new friends and play with a variety of interactive, age-appropriate games and activities. Parental participation required.
- Girls For Change: Wednesdays 6:00 pm. Young ladies will meet to discuss social issues and learn better socialization techniques to boost their confidence and self esteem.
Indoor Baseball Clinic: Fridays Jan 31st- Feb 28th. $5.00/session: This is skill camp for beginner and skilled baseball players.
ITZO's Tech Pilot Program: Addressing the educational and technological needs of children of the 21st Century. This program will prepare early high school students for the future world of Information Technology including but not limited to project management, IT training, mobile tech support and information Security. *Personal laptop or tablet required. Ages 13-17. Select Sunday Dates. 1:00 pm.
Adult & Senior Programs
- Young At Heart Senior Club: Allowing senior citizens to have the opportunity for continued leadership. Also, to have active and useful participation in community affairs. The club also takes day trips weekly. First and third Thursdays of each month at 11:00 am.
Winter/Spring Open Gym Hours:
Monday-Thursday 3:00 pm-5:00 pm
Upcoming Special Events
Track and Field: SCRC Jaguars Field Day/Parent Meeting: Sunday Feb 23rd 2-5 pm.
Sports Media Training Feb 18th. 10:00am - 2:00pm
Ray Play Valentins Day Celebration : February 11th at 10:00 am.
Youth Baseball Camp: This camp will run half day from 9:00 am-1:00 pm. $25.00 per week. You will need to provide your own lunch/snacks. Also equipment is limited, bring your own gloves, cleats and bats!
Urban Outdoor Connection Camp: Kayaking, fishing, hiking, and firebuilding are just a few of the oputdoor adventures that campers participate in as they discover the great outdoors. $65/child Limited Scholarships available, lunch not provided. 8:00am-5:00pm.
July 14-18: Ages 7-9 Water Ages 10-12 Extreme
July 21-25: Ages 7-9 Survivial Ages 10-12 Survival
July 28-August 1: Ages 10-12 Water
August 4-8: Ages 7-9 Forest
Sugaw Creek Junior Tennis Summer Camp:
June 16 - August 22
$15 Registration Fee
$125 per week/ Full Day ( Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
$75 per week/Full Day ( Mon-Fri 8am-1pm)
Upcoming Registration Note: Spring Registration will begin Feb 1st.
Track and Field Registration: February 1st.
Volunteer Coaches Needed for Baseball, Softball & Track & Field!
Volunteer Coaches Enroll Here
Young at Heart Seniors Club
Summer Baseball Camp
Sugaw Creek Recreation Center offers ongoing programs for all ages.
Go to Eparks
to sign up for one of our many programs or visit the Recreation Center.
YWCA Central Carolinas is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
The YWCA Central Carolinas will be the community's leading nonprofit agency for empowering women, strengthening youth and families and working toward racial justice.
Ages of children served are 5-12
No cost if qualified
YWCA's Youth Learning Centers: where children are safe and learning is fun!