How Do I ...
Online Services
Public Records
About the PSO
Children's Developmental Services
About Our Program
Developmental Milestones
Forms and Documents
How to Get Started
Substance Abuse Services
Trauma & Justice Partnerships

How to Get Started

If you have a concern about a child’s development, don’t wait and see. Anyone can make a referral- parents, other caregivers, pediatricians or other community professionals.

  1. Be In Touch
    Call 704-336-7130. To speak with someone in Español call 704-336-7146.

  2. Be Concerned
    We make sure that we understand their needs, concerns and priorities for and about your child.

  3. Be Involved
    Your family will be assigned a caring and highly qualified professional, whom we refer to as an early intervention service coordinator. If your child is eligible, your coordinator will work with you to develop a plan of the services/supports needed to help your child to succeed. The earlier you know your child’s developmental needs, the better they’ll grow to their full potential.

No family is denied services because of inability to pay.
Learn more about the services we offer.


Printed from: