How does Notify Me work?
- Click on the Notify Me icon on page where you would like to receive updates.
- If you are a new user, you will be prompted to enter an e-mail address if you wish to receive e-mail notifications, or a telephone number if you wish to receive text notificiations.
- You have the option of setting a password so that no one else can access your subscriber information.
- In addition to the topic to which you just subscribed, you may also select from a variety of other topics.
- When content updates are available, you will automatically receive a notice via e-mail or text message with 'CharMeck.org' in the subject line.
- Follow the link to the page where the updated content is located.
- At any time, you may access your user profile to make changes, including removing yourself from further updates. Once you have signed up for 'Notify Me', you can manage your profile and subscriptions at any time by going to your user profile page in GovDelivery
The only information we require is the e-mail address or telephone number where you would like to receive notifications. Please note that under current North Carolina law, these e-mail lists are public records and we must make them available for inspection to anyone who makes a public records request, except to the extent they contain public enterprise billing information or other information protected from disclosure by law. For more information, please read our entire privacy notice.
If you have any questions about this service, contact us.