Parking will be in high demand this July Fourth holiday week. Passengers are encouraged to plan their parking before visiting the Airport.
CLT suggests using the Business Valet deck, located at the corner of Wilkinson Boulevard and Harlee Avenue, for guaranteed parking. At $10 a day, it is a 5-minute shuttle ride to and from the terminal.
Other parking options include:
- Long Term – $5 daily
- Daily – $7 daily
- Curbside Valet – $19 daily
- Free Cell Phone Lots
Utilize the Airport’s parking tools:
- Leading to the Airport, motorists are asked to pay attention to signage. Four new dynamic parking signs have been installed along Wilkinson Boulevard, Little Rock Road, Harlee Avenue and Josh Birmingham Parkway to alert drivers if lots are open or closed.
- For up-to-date parking information visit parking.charlotteairport.com to view real-time parking information, along with a real-time parking map application, on the Airport’s parking status page or call 704-359-5555. Smart phone users may access CLT’s mobile site at m.charlotteairport.com.
- Upon returning to Charlotte Douglas, take advantage of CLT’s Pay&Go stations. Two Pay&Go stations are housed outside the terminal in the shuttle bus lane at the Baggage Claim level and four are located at the Daily Decks’ shuttle bus stop. Passengers simply stick their parking ticket in the machines and pay by credit card the amount owed for parking. When leaving the Airport, they will exit through a prepaid lane.
- When picking up passengers, use CLT’s free Cell Phone Lots. Both are located off Rental Car Road and provide easy access to the terminal. Parking is provided on a first come, first served basis as space is available.
- When picking up passengers, use one of two free Cell Phone Lots located off Rental Car Road. Avoid looping around the airport until family or friends arrive. Other free temporary parking can be found at CLT’s Overlook. Hours are 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Pay attention to the dynamic parking signs.
- Use CLT’s real time parking map http://parking.charlotteairport.com.
- Visit the Airport’s mobile site (m.charlotteairport.com) for current parking information on your smart phone.
- Remember where you’ve parked by keeping your parking ticket and writing down the bus shelter closest to your vehicle or, if you are parking in a deck, write down the level and row nearest your vehicle. Also, snap a picture with your cell phone of the parking lot’s name.
- Airport Parking Customer Service Representatives can help answer questions. You can find them outside, on the Arrivals/Baggage area at a yellow stand. Additionally, you can call 704-359-4038 for assistance.
- Use SmartPark Express to save time while paying for parking. SmartPark allows passengers to use credit card or prepaid only lanes to exit parking lots.
- When parking, keep your parking ticket with you, do not bend it.
- Upon returning to CLT, prepay parking tickets at a yellow Pay&Go machine. Two Pay&Go stations are housed outside the terminal in the shuttle bus lane at the Baggage Claim level and four are located at the Daily Decks’ shuttle bus stop.
- Click here for more details about SmartPark Express.
- CLT parking facilities are open 24-hours-a-day, seven days-a-week. Shuttle buses run every 12 – 15 minutes in Long Term Lots and every 8 – 10 minutes in the Daily and Daily North Lots.
- Click here to review a complete list of all summer travel and parking tips.