The City of Charlotte and Charlotte Douglas International Airport are committed to promoting the quality of opportunity for all. CLT continues to modify its facilities, programs, policies, or practices, as necessary, to ensure access is provided.
When traveling through CLT...
- Contact your airline prior to travel for assistance carts or wheelchairs, passenger loading lifts, personal assistance throughout a connection or escort assistance for minors.
- Inform the security checkpoint screener of any disability or if you have special equipment that cannot go through an x-ray inspection.
- Access Airport TTY at 704-359-4837. Text phones are located throughout the terminal.
- Visual paging and messages are located on flight information monitors and visual display monitors.
- All restrooms are accessible. Family restrooms are located near gates A6, B4, C7, D5, E5, E15 and Arrivals/Baggage area, Zones B and E.
- Pet relief areas are located at the ends (west and east) outside areas of the terminal in the natural landscape areas.
- Handicap parking is available in all CLT lots and accessible shuttles run continuously. If assistance is needed, please call 704-359-4038.
Email questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Grievance Procedure under Title II, The Americans with Disabilities Act
Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that public entities adopt and publish grievance procedures to assure the prompt and equitable resolution of complaints. The purpose of this ADA grievance procedure is to resolve as promptly as possible any problems, complaints, or conflicts related to the City’s ADA compliance without the need for the complainant to resort to other remedies available under the law.Grievance Procedure Summary
If a grievant believes he or she has been discriminated against on the basis of a disability, the grievant should submit a written complaint containing information about the alleged discrimination, including the name, address and phone number of the grievant and location, date and description of the problem.
The complaint should be submitted as soon as possible but no later than 60 days after the alleged violation to:
For more information about the City of Charlotte's Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Title II Accommodations, click here