CLT's new Hourly Parking Deck is open!
Located adjacent to the terminal, there are 4,000 public parking spaces on levels 4-7. Levels 1-3 house the new rental car facility.
Drivers may park in the deck for free for the first hour. After the first hour, the cost is $1 for each additional 30 minutes, with a maximum daily rate of $20. Spaces in the Hourly Parking Deck are available on a first come, first served basis.
Hourly Deck Fast Facts
- The Hourly Deck contains 7 levels and 7,000 parking spaces.
- Levels 4-7 include 4,000 public parking spaces. (Opened November 2014)
- Levels 1-3 house the rental car facility with 3,000 rental car spaces, check-in counters and a service area to wash and refuel the cars. (Opened April 2015)
- Rate: The first hour is free. After the first hour, the cost is $1 each additional 30 minutes, with a maximum daily rate of $20.
- Construction began in December 2011.
- Total cost was $120 million, funded with a combination of General Airport Revenue Bonds and Contract Facility Charge Bonds.
- The deck is 3.2 million square feet and covers 12 acres.
- It includes: 4 Pay&Go stations, 9 electrical vehicle charging stations for 18 vehicles, 2 helixes (West and East), 3,000 induction fluorescent lights, a Distributed Antenna System (DAS) for cell phone coverage, restrooms on level 2 and animal relief areas outside the deck.
- The parking structure includes the use of sustainable building materials – glass, stainless steel and concrete.
- Archer Western Contractors, Ltd. was the general contractor.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hourly Parking:
Where is the Hourly Deck located?
The Hourly Deck is located in front of the terminal. You can access the deck from the main Airport entrance road. The Hourly and Daily Decks share the same entrance point off the main entrance road. Follow the signage and veer to the right to enter the Hourly Deck.
Can I drop off or pick up a passenger at the Hourly Deck?
Yes, the first hour is free, and the Hourly Deck is conveniently located in front of the terminal. Enter the terminal on the lower level (Arrivals/Baggage Claim), then take the elevator or escalator to the upper level (Departures/Ticketing).
For more information about parking at CLT:
Additional Parking Options: Daily Parking
- Click on the links to review Travel Tips and Parking FAQs.
- Use the real-time parking map: parking.charlotteairport.com. This is available on all mobile devices and will show you which lots are open, how much it costs to park and even let you click into it for directions.
- Call 704-359-5555 for up-to-date parking conditions, tips and rates.
Daily North Parking
Long Term Parking
Business ValetCurbside ValetCell Phone Lot