- Be prepared. Allow more time to park, especially on peak travel days. Sundays and days preceding and following holidays are exceptionally busy.
- Remember where you’ve parked by keeping your parking ticket and writing down the bus shelter closest to your vehicle. If you are parking in a deck, write down the level and row nearest your vehicle.
- CLT parking facilities are open 24/7. They are well-lit and patrolled regularly.
- Lots are closed when there are not enough available spaces to properly service vehicles. Please proceed to an open lot.
- Prepay parking tickets using a credit card at a yellow Pay&Go machine upon your return. Two Pay&Go stations are housed outside the terminal in the shuttle bus lane at the Baggage Claim level and four are located at the Daily Decks’ shuttle bus stop.
- Passengers pay for parking when they exit. Cash, credit cards and traveler’s checks are accepted.
- Airport Parking Customer Service Representatives can assist with locating available parking spaces, as well as the correct shuttle bus. They are available 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Convenient handicap parking is available in all parking facilities. If you need assistance, please call 704-359-4038.
- All parking facilities are accessible with accessible shuttles running continuously.
When exiting parking lots or decks, take advantage of the prepaid lanes by remembering to:
Take the parking ticket received from entering the lot with you. Do not leave it in your vehicle.
Pay the ticket using a credit card at a Pay&Go machine upon your return. Two are located outside the terminal in the shuttle bus lane and four others are located in the Daily parking deck shuttle bus shelter. A validated ticket will be returned.
Go through a any exit lane and insert the validated ticket into the machine.