Items that are left behind at CLT can be turned into different agencies depending on where they were lost. If you know the exact location of where the items were misplaced, please contact the corresponding agency directly. If in doubt, please contact each agency individually.
- Aircraft or Boarding Area – the airline you flew with
- Security Checkpoint – TSA Lost and Found, 704-916-2200
- Restaurants and Food Court – HMSHost, 704-359-4508
- Retail Stores – The Paradies Shops, 704-359-1890
- All other areas – Airport Lost and Found, 704-359-8765, or e-mail: email@example.com
To report lost item, please contact CLT Airport’s Lost and Found at 704-359-8765. If after 4 p.m., leave a message including:
- Your contact information (name, phone number and e-mail address)
- Date and location the item was lost or last seen
- Description of the item (if it is a cell phone, please leave the number of the cell phone, the carrier and brand of the phone)
The office is staffed from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. daily. If your item has been located, the administrator will contact you to arrange pick up. You will not be contacted if the item was not turned in.
Property that remains unclaimed for 90 days will become the property of the City of Charlotte.
Click here to review
other frequently asked questions.