Report A Crime
Our Organization
Our Response Areas
For Your Safety
Our Newsroom
Print this PageSite Feedback
File A Complaint On An Officer
Please use this form to report what you believe to be misconduct by police employees only.

Complaints filed using this system should ONLY pertain to employees of the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department. If your complaint involves employees of other organizations, ie. Mecklenburg County Sheriff's Dept., or State Highway Patrol, please contact these organizations directly to file a complaint.