Yes. Applicants that pass the Darany Entry Level Police Officer Examination (DELPOE), and the Job Related Physical Ability Test (JRPAT), will receive an application packet in the mail to complete. Some of the items are listed below for applicants to begin gathering.
You will include all of these documents in your application packet when you return it to the Recruitment Section:
1. Color photo of yourself, head and shoulders (5x7 or a passport photo)
2. Birth Certificate (1 Photo Copy)
3. Driver's License (1 Photo Copy)
4. Social Security Card (2 Photo Copies). Must be a photocopied from the original card. Copies of metal cards are not acceptable.
5. High School Diploma or GED Certificate with individual test scores. (1 Photo Copy)
6. College Diploma (1 Photo Copy)
7. Marriage Certificate (1 Photo Copy)
8. Divorce Decree (1 Photo Copy)
9. Selective Service Registration Card (1 Photo Copy) for all male applicants between the ages of 18 and 25, regardless of military service. If you have lost your card or have not registered, please visit the Selective Service System web site or call 847-688-6888.
10. Military Discharge Form DD-214 (1 Photo Copy) showing type of discharge
11. Naturalization Papers (1 Photo Copy) if you are a Naturalized U.S. Citizen
12. High School Transcript (1 Certified, Original Copy)
13. College Transcript (1 Certified, Original Copy)