phone: 704.336.5271 (direct)
Terry Bradley started with the City of Charlotte in 1994 and has been with the Community Relations since 2000. His responsibilities include the following:
City of Charlotte ADA Coordinator
Responsible for delivering effectual recommendations utilized in the decision making process of all ADA compliance concerns. Creatively developed a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation program; utilized to maintain conformity of all ADA procedures. Establish mediation procedures that aid in timely response to ADA non-compliance complaints. Responsibly coordinate mediation groups, interpreting all rules and regulations. Proficient liaison to the administration and City Departments for all compliance concerns.
- Delivers recommendations utilized in the decision-making process of all ADA-compliance concerns
- Creatively developed a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation program to maintain conformity of all ADA procedures
- Establishes mediation procedures that aid in timely response to ADA non-compliance complaints
- Liaison to the administration and City Departments for all compliance concerns
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Coordinator: Finance/Fundraising/Sponsorship Committee
- Secures funding for MLK Day events through sponsorships, in-kind donations and services.
- Assists the Program/Event Committee to select and implement the MLK Day activities
Bradley also serves on the CRC's Training Team, provides input for the committee's strategic operating plan, serves as its primary IT liaison and oversees content on its Internet and intranet sites. He is a Charlotte native and graduate of West Charlotte High School. He lives with his wife, Kimberly, and two children in Charlotte.