phone: 704.336.5271 (direct); 704.336.5330 (landlord-tenant concerns)
Terry Bradley started with the City 17 years ago and has been with the CRC since 2000. His responsibilities include the following:
- Program development
- Trains and mentors mediators
- Monthly reporting
- Mediates cases as needed
- Serves as lead education outreach staff for the Dispute Settlement Program
- Promotes responsible tenant and landlord stewardship of Charlotte’s stock of affordable housing
- Advocates responsible tenant behavior by referring them to North Carolina Attorney General’s Office Consumer Protection
- Works with the Community Relation Committee and the Housing Services Division, Charlotte Housing Authority and Magistrates Court to assist landlords and tenants in settling their disputes
- Develops and presents effective educational material and seminars to promote public awareness of programs
- Monitors daily screening of referrable and non-referrable cases at all relevant stages in the mediation process
- Tracks cases to ensure compliance with mandatory time frame requirements.
City of Charlotte ADA Coordinator
- Delivers recommendations utilized in the decision-making process of all ADA-compliance concerns
- Creatively developed a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation program to maintain conformity of all ADA procedures
- Establishes mediation procedures that aid in timely response to ADA non-compliance complaints
- Liaison to the administration and City Key Business Units for all compliance concerns
Martin Luther King Jr. Day Coordinator: Finance/Fundraising/Sponsorship Committee
- Secures funding for MLK Day events through sponsorships, in-kind donations and services.
- Assists the Program/Event Committee to select and implement the MLK Day activities
Bradley also serves on the CRC's Training Team, provides input for the committee's strategic operating plan, serves as its primary IT liaison and oversees content on its Internet and intranet sites. He is a Charlotte native and graduate of West Charlotte High School. He lives with his wife, Kimberly, and two children in Charlotte.