Residential Services
Special Services
Print this PageSite Feedback
Collection Item Curbside Placement

Correct Rollout Cart Placement     

Incorrect Rollout Cart Placement

Incorrect Yard Waste Placement

Correct Bulky Item Placement

For additional guidance on how to properly place items curbside for collection without blocking the sidewalk, or to report sidewalk obstructions, call 311 (704.336.7600).