A Federally-funded grant project
This project will improve and calm traffic at four intersections located in the Belmont neighborhood by adding vertical curb extensions with tapers, 5-foot sidewalks, 8-foot planting strips, storm drainage, pedestrian crosswalks and improved pedestrian lighting.
- Add vertical curb extensions with tapers
- Construct 5ft. sidewalks, 8ft. planting strips
- Improve storm drainage
- Install pedestrian crosswalks.
The intersections to be improved are:
- Harrill Street & 18Th Street
- Pegram Street & 18th Street
- Pegram Street & 16th Street
- Belmont Avenue & Harrill Street.