How Do I Get Certified?
Attend a Charlotte-Mecklenburg Certified Site Inspector (CMCSI) Training Seminar. This is a soil erosion and sedimentation control overview and certification preparation seminar for interested participants. Upon completion a certification test will be administered for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Certified Site Inspector designation.
Spring Training Class
The Spring Training Class is being planned. Please check back periodically for updates.
If you have an immediate need for certification, please contact Jeff Bock at 704-560-9798 or email@example.com.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Sediment and turbidity water quality impacts;
- Soil erosion and sedimentation control principles;
- Conventional and innovative Best Management Practices (BMP) installation and maintenance;
- Problem identification and proactive solutions;
- Local ordinances and State regulations;
- and Erosion control self-inspection logbook maintenance.
A printable booklet is available: CMCSI Booklet
For accreditation Professional Development Hours (PDH), this seminar is valued at four (4) hours. Submit the Seminar Outline and Lesson Summary to your professional association for credit.
Seminar Information: A $25.00 Registration Fee per person is due with registration and includes the Educational Booklet and a catered lunch, which will be provided for all participants. Registration fee is non-refundable.
How Do I Maintain My CMCSI Certification?
CMCSI is a two-year certification which must be renewed ONLY by:
- Attend a Charlotte-Mecklenburg Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Training Seminar; and
- Pass the CMCSI certification test.
How do I check my status and print certificate through Accela Citizen Access?
Please follow the directions linked HERE.
Accela Citizen Access
For additional information please contact Jeff Bock at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or 704-560-9798