The Economic Development Office and the Charlotte Chamber partner in the BusinessFirst Charlotte initiative focused on retaining and growing businesses and jobs locally.
Each day, BusinessFirst Charlotte representatives personally visit businesses to hear firsthand about their everyday successes and challenges and to help identify solutions. Since the program’s inception, we have met with more than 1,500 companies and worked on hundreds of requests for assistance.
BusinessFirst Charlotte volunteer ambassadors meet face-to-face with executives, owners and key decision makers in a wide array of business and industry. The goal is threefold:
- To solve business problems,
- To identify challenges and find solutions, and
- To thank you for doing business in Charlotte
Schedule Your Visit
We want to hear from all kinds of businesses. We're especially interested in learning about companies that are:
- Encountering barriers to business growth
- Expect to expand your facility in the next few years
- Experiencing problems with local infrastructure or utilities
- Considering moving operations from Charlotte
- Considering acquiring, merging, or being acquired
- Having difficulty finding qualified personnel in Charlotte
To schedule a visit, click here.