About Us
Code Enforcement
Community Engagement
Economic Development
Housing Services
Financial Partner Process
Print this PageSite Feedback
Rehabilitation Contractor Resources
The City of Charlotte accepts general contractors & skilled tradesmen to participate in various single family rehabilitation projects through the Safe Home and Lead Safe housing programs. Contractors must have a NC Contractor’s License if bidding over $7,500 and an appropriate amount of insurance depending on bid specifications. 
Rehabilitation contracts will be awarded through a public procurement process in which a bid request will be sent to registered contractors. To participate, complete a Contractor’s application through the link below or download and mail in the application.  Contact Jim Mahon at jmmahon@charlottenc.gov or 704-432-2321 with any questions or to have an application form mailed to you.

Contractor’s Registration Links

Resources for Contractors

Open Bid Opportunities

  • Coming soon