Mecklenburg County Air Quality conducts and reviews air quality dispersion modeling in support of permit applications. Facilities must demonstrate that their activities will not cause an exceedance of Federal, State or Local air quality standards.
Click on the model name to download the model.
- AERSCREEN - RECOMMENDED stationary source screen modeling
- SCREEN3 - stationary source screen modeling
- AerMod - stationary source refined modeling
- CAL3QHC - roadway and intersection modeling
- PAL2.1 - parking lots/decks modeling
- MOVES2010b - vehicle emission factor modeling
- EDMS - airport modeling (fee involved)
Right click on a file name and choose "save target as" to download data files.
- AerMod Meteorlogical Data (2008-2012) (1.8 mb)
- AerMod Digital Elevation Model (DEM) files (1.1 mb) each:
- Mecklenburg County Average Temperatures
- 2003-2006 Mecklenburg County Background CO Concentration
||0.912 ppm |