Adult Substance Abuse services provides either directly or through contracts:
- Substance abuse prevention and education, crisis intervention, assessment, treatment planning, case management, and family counseling.
- Dedicated program for women and their children, including day treatment, intensive outpatient, supervised/group living.
- Day Treatment services to inmates at Jail Central and prevention and education to youthful offenders at Jail North and Gatling.
- Day Treatment to residents of Homeless Shelters.
- Substance abuse, domestic violence and mental health screenings, assessment and referral to treatment for Work First recipients.
- Residential treatment, relapse prevention and aftercare.
- Social setting, medical detoxification.
- Pregnant women and injecting drug users have priority admission status at Substance Abuse Services Center.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 704-336-6404 or toll-free at 1-877-700-3001 from outside the county.