Times are tough. People are scared, overwhelmed and feeling helpless. Knowing that more than 1 in 4 Americans may be experiencing symptoms of depression and anxiety right now can help save a life.
The Symptoms of Suicide
Recognizing and responding to these symptoms could save your life, a family member or friend.
- Expressions of hopelessness and helplessness
- Depression or anxiety
- Previous suicide attempts
- Personality changes or isolation
- Giving away prized possessions
- Talking of suicide
- Securing lethal means (e.g. firearms)
- Lack of interest in future plans
Learn how to get help.