How Do I ...
Online Services
Public Records
General Info
Land Records
Addressing Information
Strategic Planning and Program Support
Technology Solutions
Information Correction
Online Services
GIS Data Center
Custom Map Shop

Correcting Information on POLARIS

I need to change my address:

Use the PALRM Change of Address form to change your mailing address.

My name, property characteristics, or deed reference is wrong:

Use the Ownership Correction section of the  Database Attribute and Mapping Correction Form to correct ownership or deed information.

The parcel lines cut through my house on the aerial photograph:

Use the Parcel Boundary Correction section of the Database Attribute and Mapping Correction Form to correct parcel boundaries and placement errors.  Please include specific information about what is wrong and include a parcel number and/or address where possible.

Information about my land or house is wrong:

This information is accessed when you click on the link titled Tax Values & Building Info at the bottom of the information panel.

Printed from: