Developing good habits at an early age and scheduling regular dental visits helps children get a good start on a lifetime of healthy teeth and gums.
The Mecklenburg County Health Department Children’s Dentistry Program welcomes new patients. We want to make sure kids can have healthy teeth now and in the future.
For an appointment call 980-314-9600. (Mecklenburg County Residents)
Appointments available Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Pediatric Dental Clinic
CMC – Biddle Point
1801 Rozzelles Ferry Road
Individuals 17 years of age and younger.
- All routine dental treatment except for braces and root canals on permanent teeth
- Preventive services include exams, x-rays, cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments and one-on-one education
- Dental screenings for grades K and 3
- Dental education for grades for K through 5
- Dental education and screening for Communities in Schools (CIS) at elementary, middle and high schools
- Screen the ACP (A Childs Place) programs
- Educate in ASEP (After School Enrichment program)
- Teach maternity/child oral health in the Safe Journeys program and at Hawthorn HS (pregnancy program)
Call 980-314-9600 Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. for an appointment.
Note: Calling early is strongly recommended.
The following information is required at time of appointment:
- Personal identification: Driver's license, work ID, etc.
- Residence: Utility or cable bill, rent/mortgage agreement, etc.
- Income: Recent month's paycheck stub or tax return
- Insurance card