The 2013-2014 Mecklenburg Board of County Commissioners will take the oath of office at 6:00 p.m. on December 3 in the Meeting Chamber of the Charlotte Mecklenburg Government Center.
- Pat Cotham (D) - At Large
- Trevor M. Fuller - (D) At Large
- Kim Michele Ratliff (D) - At Large
- Karen Bentley (R) - District 1
- Vilma Leake (D) - District 2
- George Dunlap (D) - District 3
- Dumont Clarke (D) - District 4
- Matthew Ridenhour (R) - District 5
- Bill James (R) - District 6
After members take the oath they will vote to elect a chairman and vice-chairman. The chairman is typically the At Large member who received the most votes in the general election.
The Board will hold its first regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 4. Agenda