This new program, CTAC - EPS/EPR was implemented in November last year and allows the complete CTAC process, permitting, plan submittal and plan review to be accomplished electronically. A brief description of the process can be found on the CTAC website
Some key things to know about the process:
- An electronic file is limited to 40MB
- Contractors must initiate the process by submitting an online permit application
- Project plans should be submitted as one file
- Files are submitted via an URL link to upload the files
- Your project coordinator (Adreinna Jerald Johnson or Anna Rayfield ) may provide assistance. Contact them at 704-336-3829 option 3
Beginning March 1, 2013, all CTAC projects will be required to be submitted electronically or be subject to additional fees of $9.50 for a paper permit application and a $31.60/hr. administrative fee plus the fee to convert the paper plan into an electronic file.
The cost will be added to the overall permit fee for the project.
Visit our Code Enforcement website at http://meckpermit.com
for a complete list of other electronic services and plan submittal requirements.
Contact: Bill Carroll
at 704- 621-7434.