Children's Developmental Services is dedicated to the development of infants and toddlers with special needs, and their families.
We offer services to enhance your child’s potential for growth and development. Some of these services include:
- Service coordination
- Special instruction
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapies
- Assistive technology
- Family support
No family is denied services because of inability to pay.
Get started by calling 704-336-7130. To speak with someone in Spanish call 704-336-7146.
- Evaluation and service coordination are provided at no charge to families
- Other services are provided on a sliding fee scale
- Medicaid is billed for services
- Other insurance is billed with your permission
Although we conduct most of our services in your home, the Children's Developmental Services administrative office is located at the Carlton G. Watkins Center, 3500 Ellington Street
, Charlotte, NC 28211. We also have a satellite office at 12105 Verhoeff Drive
, Huntersville, NC 28078.