Children's Developmental Services is dedicated to the development of infants and toddlers with special needs, and their families. We offer services to enhance your child’s potential for growth and development. These services include:
- Evaluations and Assessments
- Audiological services
- Service coordination
- Special instruction
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapies
- Assistive technology
No family is denied services because of inability to pay.
Evaluations, assessments and service coordination are provided at no charge to families.
- Other services are provided on a sliding fee scale
- Medicaid is billed for services
- Other insurance is billed with your permission
Get started by calling 704-336-7130. To speak with someone in Español call 704-336-7146.
We conduct most of our services in your home, and the Children's Developmental Services administrative offices are located at the Carlton G. Watkins Center 3500 Ellington Street
Charlotte, NC 28211