Register and check availability online at eParks.
Download and Print the 2013 Aquatic Summer Camp Brochure
Mecklenburg County Aquatic Center Summer Camp Information
ABOUT OUR CAMPS
- Camps are staffed by professional Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation employees.
- Camper to staff ratio = 10:1.
- Campers will need to provide their own lunch and 2 snacks daily (refrigeration may not be available).
- Campers are required to provide their own swim suit & towel, tennis shoes, sun block, water bottle, and bug spray.
- Field trips are included for most camps!
- No money, toys, cell phones or games. We'll be too busy to play or spend!
- Camp hours: 7:30am-6pm unless otherwise noted.
- Ages: 8-13yrs unless otherwise noted.
- Cost: $175/week
- Registration begins February 1, 2013
- Camp space is limited so register as soon as possible. You can register and check availability online at eParks. To register online you will need your login (barcode) & pin number. If you don’t have yours, call 311 at least 24 hours in advance of registering, or contact Ray’s Splash Planet.
This is an aquatic day camp based out of the Mecklenburg County Aquatic Center. Kids participate in new and exciting aquatic exercises such as: water polo, springboard diving, water basketball, snorkeling, wakeboarding and more. We also take three field trips to , Emerald Pointe, Lake Norman (wakeboarding) and Rays Splash Planet. Kids must be strong swimmers to participate
. This summer camp is for children ages 8 - 13. Children spend most of their day in 13 feet of water. Camp dates, prices, and times are on the brochure.
Cost - $175 per week, $150 per week (Aquatics Member
June 17th - 21st - Course #42927 - Register Here starting February 1st
July 8th - July 12th - Course #42928 - Register Here starting February 1st
July 22nd - July 26th - Course #42929 - Register Here starting February 1st
August 5th - August 9th - Course #42930 - Register Here starting February 1st
For other summer camp options, please visit Ray's Splash Planet for a listing.
Contact Matt Jakubowski for more information at 704-336-3483