Reglamentos en Espanol
FIRST TIME VISITOR?
Here is a list of things you should know before your visit to Ray's Splash Planet:
- Don't forget your towel! We do not supply towel service.
(We do sell towels.)
- Outside food and drink is not permitted inside the facility unless you have a reserved birthday party. Concessions are available on Fridays, weekends and most Mecklenburg County no school days, during non-summer months. During the summer months concessions is open full time, every day of the week.
- Cash, check (NC/SC only with state issued I.D.), credit cards (Visa/Mastercard only with valid identification) and money orders are accepted methods of payment. An ATM is available on site.
- A "dry ticket" is available for non-swimming parents or adult escorts for $3 County Resident/$5 Non-County Resident.
Facility Courtesies, Pool Rules and Policies
- Children 3 years and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water
- Children 3 years and under must wear swim diapers. Swim diapers may be purchased at our Help Desk.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the Splash Park area at all times.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the facility.
- Children 6 years and older must use a same gender locker room or family locker room.
- Ray's Splash Planet's Fitness Center is reserved for adults only (18+).
- Rain checks are issued only if the facility is closed for longer than one hour because of weather or other pool incidents. (Customers must keep and show their receipt.) Ray's Splash Planet does not offer refunds for any reason.
- Inflatable flotation devices, water wings, toys and floaties are not allowed in any Mecklenburg County owned aquatic facility. US Coast Guard approved lifejackets are available to children for free.
- Walk-in groups are welcome to come as members of the general public and pay the public rate for a day pass. For large walk-in groups, we require 1 adult in the water for every 10 children in the water. To schedule your non-profit group click here.
- Swimsuits are required for all swimmers and subject to Management approval.
- Mecklenburg County is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please secure your valuables in your vehicle or on the pool deck. Unfortunately we do not supply locks for our lockers, so we discourage their use.
- No coolers, outside food or beverages are allowed to be brought inside of Ray's Splash Planet. There are picnic tables outside for your convenience.
- Ray's Splash Planet does not offer refunds for any reason.
- Ray's Splash Planet is a non-smoking facility.
- All patrons should be completely dried off and have shoes on before entering the lobby area. Shirts and shoes are required in the lobby area for safety. Our floors are slippery when wet.
- All patrons must shower prior to getting in the water.
- Proper swimming attire is required and subject to management approval. Cut-offs, jeans or attire with exposed metal or decorations may damage slides or other equipment and are not be allowed.
- An adult male must walk the boys and an adult female must walk the girls through appropriate locker rooms. A smaller family locker room is also available.
- Inflatable flotation devices, water wings, toys and floaties are not allowed in any Mecklenburg County pool. US Coast Guard approved lifejackets are available for children.
- Our staff are hired to keep all participants safe. Please do not distract Lifeguards on duty. Please keep an eye on your child(ren) at all times. Our lifeguards are trained to react and respond to emergencies, we expect parents to be the first line of defense in preventing emergencies.
- All lost and found items are kept for a maximum of 2 weeks. Afterwards all items are donated to the Goodwill.
- Children must be 48 inches tall to use the Blue Comet slide.
- No outside toys or water related items are allowed in the waterpark area.
- Vision glasses are not permitted on any slide.
- NO RUNNING!
- No adults are allowed on child oriented Splash Park area attractions or slides.
- NO DIVING! The entire Splash Park water depth area is only 4 feet or less.
- Slide on your bottom, feet first, down all water slides.
- No gum in the waterpark area.
- Certified lifeguards are on duty at all times.
- If it is lightning the pool will close for 30 minutes from the last lightning strike.
- The pool must close at least 30 minutes after cleaning up in the event of vomit or defecation.
Facility Courtesies and Policies are posted throughout Ray's Splash Planet. Please be aware of them.