The "Win with Integrity" Track and Field program is a partnership between
Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation, USA Track & Field and The Charlotte Flights. The program is designed specifically to utilize training and competition to accomplish the following program goals:
1. Expose participants to proper mechanics and advanced techniques.
2. Promote healthy choices, physical fitness and overall participant wellness.
Registration Dates: February 1-28
Fees: $65 Per Participant (Fee includes uniform and award)
Countywide youth sports programs are recreation center based programs that are organized on a countywide level.
Once you have decided on which recreation center you would like to register with, you can complete the registration process using one of three methods:
1. Register on site at your selected recreation center during their hours of operation.
2. You may also contact the recreation center by phone for program information or to register by phone.
3. Click on the logo in the upper right corner of the page "Register Online". You can set up a user account and begin registering programs online.
COMPETITION & EVENT DATES FOR THE 2014 SEASON:
- Win with Integrity - March through May
- Charlotte Flights Practice - March through July
- Charlotte Flights Developmental Meet - May
- Tot Olympics - TBA
- Hershey Local - May
- Hershey Region - June
- CMS Middle School Championships - May
- NC State Games - June
- Jim Law - TBA
Meets are held at the newly resurfaced Irwin Belk Track Complex located on the campus of Johnson C. Smith University adjacent to I-277 & I-77. The track complex is proudly supported by a partnership between Irwin Belk, Johnson C. Smith University and the Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation Department.
The Facility is open to the public and available for casual and competitive citizens who enjoy walking, running or practicing track and field events.
*The JCSU track is open daily from 8:00am to dusk.
Lanes 1 and 2 are open daily for public use except during special events.
Lanes 3-8 are available when classes or track practices are not in progress.
Free parking is adjacent to the track.
Users can enjoy a world class Mondo surface.
Contact Revolution Park Sports Academy at (704) 432-4963 or email YouthSports@MecklenburgCountyNC.gov for more information.