Naomi Drenan Recreation Center
750 Beal Street
Charlotte, NC 28211
Four 1- hour Sessions
Saturday mornings starting at 9am-10am
$55 for entire 4 week session
Ages: 7-16 (All skill levels are welcomed)
For more information please contact NaomiDrenanRecreationCenter@MecklenburgCountyNC.gov
Things to Remember:
- Everyone must sign-in at the the Help Desk in the Recreation Center before skating.
- Everyone must complete the required waiver prior to skating. Under 18 must have the waiver notarized. On site Notary is no longer available.
- WE REQUIRE FULL PADS: ELBOW, KNEE, AND HELMETS ARE MANDATORY
- The SkatePark closes during inclement weather. Call 704-432-5231 if questionable conditions.
- Safety of participants is important. Please make sure YOU skate safe.
- No Rip-Stiks, Scooters, or Tri-cycles
Grayson SkatePark is owned and operated by Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation. The almost 13,000 square foot facility boasts something for everyone - from beginner to extreme.
The street course provides a variety of elements featuring banks, transitions, corners, rails and ledges. A multi-bowl ranging from 5½ to 10½ feet deep caters more to the experienced, bowl/vert crowd.
County Resident Fees:
Daily : $2 Youth-$5 Adult
3 Month Pass: $21 Youth - $41 Adult
Annual Pass: $41 Youth - $62 Adult
Non-county Resident Fees:
Daily: $5 Youth - $8 Adult
3 Month Pass: $46 Youth - $67 Adult
Annual Pass: $67 Youth - $87 Adult
Grayson SkatePark layout.
Designed by Wally Holiday.
Built by Streamline General Contractor.