Charlotte, NC - Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation is accepting registration for vendors through April 8 for the 2011® Pedigree Bark in the Park presented by Food Lion, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., April, 30 at Rural Hill, 4431 Neck Road, Huntersville, NC
Vendor spots are 10’ x 10’ and cost $150 for for-profit organizations and $50 for non-profit organizations. Non-profit organizations must show proof that they are a 501(c) 3 registered organization. Educational and municipal organizations are also eligible for the non-profit rate. Vendor fee includes: exhibitor listing in the event program, one 8’ table, and two chairs. Food Vendors must provide the exact size of their vehicle for approval. There is an additional $25 fee if electricity is required for the booth. Drop cords are not provided.
Vendors must register by calling 311 if located inside Mecklenburg County or 704-336-7600 if located outside Mecklenburg County. After the messages, press “4” for “other city/county services”. Please refer to the appropriate Course Code during registration. Additional information can be found by going to the Bark in the Park page
and clicking ‘Vendor Information."
- Non-profit - non food no electricity needed Course Code #23036
- Non-profit - non food electricity needed Course Code #23037
- For-profit - non food no electricity needed Course Code #23038
- For-profit - non food electricity needed Course Code #22833
- Food Vendor
- No electricity needed Course Code #22948
- Electricity needed Course Code #23039