Here is some important information to know while applying:
- All work to be exhibited must be original and attributable solely to the display artist. The event takes no commission for any art sales.
- Space Size is a maximum of 10’x10’ and all are outside. Some spaces are back to back. Please specify if your space is designed to be open for walk-through.
- Space Fee: $150 due by August 1
- Electricity is limited and will require an additional $25 fee. Please note on application if electricity is needed.
- Spaces are assigned in the order that fees are paid in full, coupled with spacing of categories.
- Applications must include website information and at least 3 photographs of completed work. You must also include a photo of your booth display.
- Initial acceptance and rejection letters will be mailed 2-3 weeks after the application deadline.