Check out our new myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/graysonskatepark.
750 Beal Street
Charlotte, NC 28211
Things to Remember:
- Everyone must sign-in at the the Help Desk in the Recreation Center before skating.
- Everyone must complete the required waiver prior to skating. Under 18 must have the waiver notorized. Notary on sight 10:00am - 4:00pm
GRAYSON SKATEPARK TEEN COUNCIL
Call or come by to Register to Join. Ages 13-18. Let your voice be heard. For more information contact Carla.Hoover@MecklenburgCountyNC.gov
We offer skate lessons on Saturday mornings at 9 am. Lessons run for four weeks each session and cost $40.00 per session. If you are interested contact Carla Hoover at 704-365-1265 today to get sign up.
- We require full pads: elbow, knee and helmets are mandatory
- The SkatePark closes during inclement weather. Call (704) 365-1265
- Safety of particpants is important. Please make sure YOU skate safe.
Grayson SkatePark, located at the Naomi Drenan Recreation Center ( 750 Beal Street) is owned and operated by Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation. The almost 13,000 square foot facility boasts something for everyone; from the beginner to the extreme.
The street course provides a variety of elements featuring banks, transitions, corners, rails and ledges. A multi bowl ranging from 5½ to 10½ feet deep will cater more towards the experienced, bowl/vert crowd.
Non-county Resident Fees:
Daily: $5 Youth - $8 Adult
3 Month Pass: $46 Youth - $67 Adult
Annual Pass: $67 Youth - $87 Adult
County Resident Fees:
Daily : $2 Youth-$5 Adult
3 Month Pass: $21 Youth - $41 Adult
Annual Pass: $41 Youth - $62 Adult
Grayson SkatePark layout. Designed by Wally Holiday. Built by Streamline General Contractor.