Self Service Centers
Hours of Operation:
7:00 a.m. until dusk - 7 days a week.
(These are unattended centers for Residents and Businesses)
Recycling Center Acceptable Materials
- Plastic Bottles and Jugs (EXCEPT #6)
- Wide-Mouth Plastic Containers
- Rigid Plastics
- Empty Aerosol Cans
- Milk and Juice Cartons, Juice Boxes
- Aluminum/steel/tin cans
- Spiral paper cans (i.e. frozen juice cans, glass jars/bottles (all colors) (NO lids or caps, ceramic cups, window/windshield glass, pyrex, glass dinnerware-plates and cups)
- Junk mail and Mixed Paper (office paper, junk mail, envelopes, cereal boxes without liners, paper bags, gift boxes, gift wrap, dry food boxes, beer and pop cartons, mail tubes, paper towel rolls, index cards, file folders, paper egg cartons and paper food trays).
- Newspapers and inserts
- Magazines and catalogs
- Telephone Books
- Flattened corrugated cardboard
- (NO pizza boxes!)
ALL materials can be placed in the same dumpster, no need to separate.
NO paper contaminated with food residue, diapers, text books, Styrofoam, plastic food containers, gift bows and ribbons, or plastic grocery bags!
Please do not leave trash or other unacceptable materials at the self-service recycling centers. The recycling centers may be closed if they become trashed or if the recyclables are contaminated.