JobLink Career Centers are user friendly facilities which provide job seeker, training seekers and employers access to a variety of employment and training services all under one roof.
In a JobLink Career Center customers come first. By offering a wide range of service options from self-service to full-service, JobLink Career Centers offer comprehensive training and employment services to the community.
JobLink Career Centers make the best use of scarce resources while serving all citizens of North Carolina. Staff work together as a team to provide the most comprehensive and efficient workforce development system possible.
JobLink Career Center Services
Services available to Job Seekers in each JobLink Career Center include:
- Job Listings (through America's Job Bank and North Carolina's Job Bank)
- Job Placement
- Work Registration
- Labor Market Information
- Career Information and Guidance
- Information about education and training opportunities
- Unemployment insurance information
- Filing for unemployment insurance claims
- Resume preparation
- Education and training assistance
- Referral to other partner agency services
JobLink Locations in Mecklenburg County: