Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

​​​GW Service Request

Please use this page if you want to let us know about a problem you have encountered at property in Mecklenburg County, NC that you would like to have investigated. 

Groundwater and Wastewater Service Request

Tell us about the property concerned:

Tell us how to get in touch with you