Storm Water Projects
Drainage & Flooding
Pollution Prevention
Fees & Billing
Storm Water A-Z
Print this PageSite Feedback
What if I have drainage or flooding problems?
To report flooding from a creek or to report a blockage in the drainage system, call 311 (704-336-7600) or use our on-line service request form.

For potentially dangerous flooding, call 911.

Before you report a drainage problem, evaluate the situation.

  • Does it happen every time it rains? Or only after a particularly hard rain?
  • Have I maintained my drain
  • Is it something I've done? Am I blocking a drainage path? Have I allowed trees, brush and sediment to build up in a drainage area?
  • Is it new? Has something changed the drainage pattern?
  Standing water