Storm Water Projects
Drainage & Flooding
Pollution Prevention
Fees & Billing
Storm Water A-Z
Print this PageSite Feedback
Report Erosion Problems

Call 311 for construction sites
in Mecklenburg County and
Charlotte City limits 

 Erosion at a construction site
 Erosion along a stream

 Call 311 for streambank erosion. 

If you're calling from a cell phone or from outside of Mecklenburg County,
you may need to dial 704-336-RAIN to reach a 311 operator.
Or use our on-line form.